Our sampler bag lets you try our tasty pork without needing to buy a stand alone freezer. This bag is the size of a plastic grocery store bag (and may be packaged in one). 11+ lbs of meat is enough for a family of four for a month or two, with a pork meal once or twice a week.
- 1 package smoked bacon (over 1 lb per package)
- 3 packages bone-in pork chops (2 chops per bag)
- Sausage (in ~1lb packs):
- 3 rope – regular, sage, chorizo, or maple flavor (choose 2 or more flavors)
- 3 loose – regular, sage, chorizo, or maple flavor
- Extra sausage may be added if weight is needed.
We have some optional add-ons as well (limited quantities):
- Fat back – $4/lb
- Pigs feet -$4/lb
- Bacon Rind – $5/lb
- Pork Bones – $4/lb
- Rendered Lard – $6/lb
- Leaf lard (not rendered) – $5/lb
- Organ meat – $4/lb
You can find all of these add-ons here
Our pork is raised in the woods and fed GMO-free and soy-free grains that are fermented before feeding, in addition to what they glean from their wooded home. Most of our pigs are born here on the farm and life their life in happy, piggy bliss, which includes lots of love and behind-the-ear scratching
We guarantee you will pay less than $9.55/lb with this bag and receive the best quality pork available! Cost of the Sampler Bag is $105 each.